Please rotate to portrait to view our website
1. The lawful basis on which Personal data is to be obtained by the Company will be on the basis of a legitimate interest.
2. The Company is an employer, the Company acquires interests in land and property, the Company procures materials and equipment, the Company procures the development of land and property and the Company markets and sells land and homes.
3. The Personal data collected by the Company will be obtained for the furtherance and proper performance of the Company’s business and for no other purpose.
4. All personal data will be processed fairly, ethically and lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
5. Personal data will only be shared by the Company with third parties where it is necessary to do so in the course of the Company’s business or the Company is required by law to do so. The Company will not sell Personal data to third parties.
6. The Company’s Security System provides that separate servers are used for its web site, its email facility and its file storage. The Servers are kept in different and secure locations.
7. The Company’s computer system is protected by both anti- virus products and a well configured firewall.
8. Access to the Company’s computer system is restricted to users employed by the Company and each user has a distinct password.
9. The Company has a General Data Protection Policy and all employees are provided with copy of it in the Employee handbook. A guideline as to how to process, store and remove personal data is issued to each employee who has access to the computer system where personal information is stored.
10. Sensitive personal data is not collected by the Company.
11. Mobile devices are kept securely.
12. Paper records which contain personal information are kept securely.
13. Subject access requests will be dealt with from the Company’s office at 1 Parkstone Road Poole by an appropriate member of the Company. ‘Access Requests’ should be made in writing addressed to the Company Secretary at 1 Parkstone Road Poole BH15 2NN or by email with ‘GDPR data request’ entered in the ‘Subject’ box to: [email protected]
14. Personal data obtained by the Company is kept under review and destroyed when it is no longer required or when the Company receives a formal request to destroy it.
Lewis Wyatt (Construction) Limited 25 May 2018
We use “cookies” to store and collect information regarding your use of our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive. They send the information stored on them back to our web server when you access our site. These cookies enable us to load the site in such a way as to reflect your personal preferences (based on your previous browsing on wyatthomes.co.uk as well as keywords we may be able to gather from the URLs of webpages from which you accessed wyatthomes.co.uk, your IP address and any search engine used to reach wyatthomes.co.uk). We use these cookies to improve your experience on our site and recommend content that may be of interest to you. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and more about the cookies we use below.
This is a generic calculation that does not take into account the details of the individual product concerned, it should not be taken as an a guarantee that these rates are available or that you will be required to pay the amounts shown.